- Includes over 30 respected construction companies in the UK and Ireland, such as British Gypsum, Weber, Isover, or Glassolutions
- 45 production centers
- 7 training academies
- Participate in architecture committees and propose more resilient and scalable solutions.
- Design and implement lifecycle control of multiple applications and processes with proper validations.
- Integrate tools to automate, to the maximum extent, the processes of development and delivery of new features;
- Propose metrics to evaluate the quality of project delivery, its reception, and the implementation of appropriate dashboards.
Alter Solutions used automation tools and developed code delivery pipelines. Here are some detailed steps:
- Continuous guidance for improving the Agile mindset.
- Guidance for applying different feature release processes applicable to each situation.
- Creation of different pipelines for each application.
- Creation of reusable custom components for these pipelines, enabling their reuse in different scenarios.
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Azure Devops
- Azure Devops Templates
- Github Actions
- Github Actions Workflows
- Command-Line Interface (CLI) for various projects
- Shell Script
Alter Solutions managed to ensure the speed of releasing new features while maintaining the quality of delivery and guaranteeing that the necessary processes, tests, and approvals were conducted for each of the new features.
Time and resources
The project has been ongoing for 2 years and involves 3 DevOps consultants.