1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are data placed on your computer, smartphone, and other devices with Internet access. They are distinguished by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. They allow you to avoid having a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. This way, you do not have to fill in your browsing preferences each time you use the site, such as location, font, or language.
These "cookies" are stored in your device’s memory. They do not allow us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your device's navigation on the Site (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing related to the collection of cookies, ALTER SOLUTIONS POLSKA Sp. z o.o. (hereafter “ALTER SOLUTIONS “) is located at Warsaw at Przyokopowa 31, 01-208. ALTER SOLUTIONS acts as a Controller, in the sense of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals regarding the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data (GDPR).
ALTER SOLUTIONS attaches the greatest importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data, as well as to the respect of the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
2. Are cookies placed when you browse the website?
When you first visit the Website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. The cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are deposited only if you accept them. You can at any time inform yourself and configure the cookies to accept or refuse them by clicking the Cookie Management link at the bottom (footer) of each webpage of the site or by configuring your browser.
3. What data is collected through cookies?
All data relating to a terminal at a given moment can be collected via cookies, in particular:
- One or more technical identifiers that identify your Internet box (modem).
- The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a Website.
- The Internet address (IP) from which the terminal accesses the Website.
- The type of operating system of the terminal (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.).
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.).
- The brand and model of the mobile device or tablet.
- Possible download errors.
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal.
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared.
4. What are the purposes of the collected cookies?
On the site, we may set different types of cookies for different purposes:
- Necessary cookies for the personalization and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main features of the website and in particular to record information between two visits on the same device, to record session connection identifiers or even elements of personalization of the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Site. If you refuse to accept these cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will be informed that your navigation and experience on the Site may be limited.
- Functional cookies deposited by external platforms that integrate with our website (mainly social networks) when you share with others the contents of our Sites or let them know your opinion on these contents via an application button. These cookies are deposited only when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented when you first connect. We have no control over the process used by these social networks to collect information about your browsing on our sites and associated and Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult their data protection policies so you may learn your rights with respect to each of them, and to manage your privacy settings.
- Analytics cookies, statistical cookies, or cookies to measure the audience of the website that allow us to know the use and performance of the audience of the site and improve its operation for our visitors, for example, to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of various components of the site (sections and content visited, path), so we may improve the interest and ergonomics of the site. These cookies are deposited only when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented at your first connection or by clicking the Cookie Management link at the bottom (footer) of each webpage of the site or by configuring your browser.
- Marketing cookies for the purpose of segmentation, retargeting, and advertising results measurement and optimization. These may also allow us to choose in real time which advertisements to display on third-party sites or networks (social media and others). These cookies are deposited only when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented at your first connection or by clicking the Cookie Management link at the bottom (footer) of each webpage of the site or by configuring your browser.
Cookie list and description:
|Prevents the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot
|Cloudflare's bot products identify and mitigate automated traffic to protect your site from bad bots. Cloudflare places this cookie on End User devices that access Customer sites that are protected by Bot Management or Bot Fight Mode.
|Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
|Google reCAPTCHA sets a cookie for the purpose of providing its risk analysis and protecting the site against spam enquiries on contact forms.
|This cookie is used to record the categories a visitor consented to.
|Used to remember a user's language setting
|Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
|Used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.
|Used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.
|Used to determine if a session is a new session
|Analytics session cookie
|Used to make a probabilistic match of a user's identity outside the Designated Countries
|Analytics tracking cookie
|Used to store information about the time a sync with the lms_analytics cookie took place for users in the Designated Countries
|Contains visitor's identity
|LinkedIn browser Identifier for users outside the Designated Countries.
|These cookies are set by LinkedIn for advertising purposes, including: tracking visitors so that more relevant ads can be presented, allowing users to use the 'Apply with LinkedIn' or the 'Sign-in with LinkedIn' functions, collecting information about how visitors use the site, etc.
|Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.
5. Who places the cookies on the website?
The entities depositing cookies on the website are:
- The editor of the site is ALTER SOLUTIONS and ALTER SOLUTIONS's processors, i.e. the technical service providers who process your navigation data on behalf of ALTER SOLUTIONS;
- The technology providers that allow our website to operate correctly, including the online hosting of the site and allowing users to find it on the Internet, are: Cloudflare, HubSpot.
- The external platforms that integrate with our website and can place cookies on the website are: Meta (Facebook, Instagram), Twitter, LinkedIn, SmartRecruiters.
- The website analytics providers that can place cookies on the website are: HubSpot, Piwik PRO and LinkedIn.
- The online advertising networks that can place cookies on the website are: Google, Meta (Facebook, Instagram), LinkedIn.
6. How to manage your consent to the placement of cookies?
The deposit of a cookie for the purpose of audience measurement, analytics, personalization of content, social networks and targeted advertising requires your prior consent. This consent is requested through the banner that appears when you first browse the site. You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or customize your choice. You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the Cookie management page at the bottom of each page of the site.
7. How to manage the cookie set up on web browsers?
You have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it remains valid, and what it contains, and to refuse to store it on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by adjusting the internet browser settings on your computer, tablet, or mobile device in accordance with the instructions established by your internet browser provider and listed on the websites mentioned below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Mac/Iphone/Ipad Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
You can also type "cookies" in the "help" section of your browser to access instructions for setting cookies.
For more detailed information concerning cookies, you can visit this website:
For more information on Data Protection, inquiries, or complaints, you can find each EU member’s Data Protection Authority here: