- We were integrated into a department dedicated to risk management and compliance of sensitive Information Systems (IS).
The department we were integrated into focuses on Information Systems Security (ISS) expertise and has the following goals:
- Assessing the combined compliance of sensitive IS with II 901, GDPR and PPST and export rules;
- Conducting risk analyses on these IS based on the EBIOS 2010 methodology;
- Supporting IS managers in the implementation of corrective measures;
- Improving the process in place, the tools, and training the junior consultants.
Keys to success
- Our security expertise and an understanding of the challenges of sensitive IS;
- Our ability as a service provider to interact with the managers of a wide range of IS;
- Familiarity with legal frameworks (exports, privacy, national defence);
- Our ability to provide feedback to decision-making bodies (CSO, CISO, export control);
- Streamlining of reference systems and industrialization of tools.